- Comment tu t’appelles?
- Comment ça va/Ça va bien?
- Bien. Très bien. Pas mal. Mal....
CAH reviews syllabus, rules, grading, what class is about
- Emphasize that students should listen to, speak, read, and write French every day, not just class days! Écoutez, parlez, lisez, et écrivez français chaque jour!
- pp. 6–7: I read bubbles, all repeat in unison
- Then groups read, then indivs. Practice accent
Les Devoirs (that's French for Homework!)
- p. 6: Write each dialogue bubble in French. Then write English translation. Then write French again. Say it as you write it.
- seven bubbles total
- Submit to CAH via e-mail.
- Maroon Due Date: Friday, August 26
- White Due Date: Monday, August 29
For standard formatting, when you submit an assignment by e-mail, please include a subject line with the following information:
- Course name (French 1, French 2)
- Your section (M1 for Maroon 1, W2 for White 2, etc.)
- Due date
For example, French 2 students in Maroon 3rd period should submit their current assignment with the following subject line:
- French 2 M3 Assignment: Aug 26