DUE: Presentations on French document/map!
[10 minutes] Tech Prep: everyone try Smart Board dock, see if your computer talks to Smart Board!
[60 minutes] Présentations! Find an interesting French-language document that includes a map of Paris or some part of Paris.
- Possibilities: guides to Le Metro, parks, museums, government buildings, train stations, public facilities...
- Save a copy on your computer that you can mark up, zoom in and out on, and include in a presentation. (One option: paste screen shots into a Word/OneNote/PowerPoint document.)
- Highlight at least ten sentences that you can translate from French into English without much help from the dictionary.
- Present your document and map on the Smart Board!
- Presentation should include your reading those ten sentences in French, then explaining the text in French and/or English, as suitable.
- Write each job once; then write a sentence (en français!!!) about a person who does that job.
- Par exemple: "Un professeur de français: il aime les élèves et les verbes!"
- Write other verbs/phrases in vocab list four times.
- Don't forget the jobs listed on p. 46!