Submitting Assignments by E-Mail: Include Subject Line!

For standard formatting, when you submit an assignment by e-mail, please include a subject line with the following information:
  • Course name (French 1, French 2)
  • Your section (M1 for Maroon 1, W2 for White 2, etc.)
  • Due date
For example, French 2 students in Maroon 3rd period should submit their current assignment with the following subject line:
  • French 2 M3 Assignment: Aug 26
Subject lines help me sort your e-mails and keep from missing any submissions. Plus, they also will help distinguish homework submissions (which I may not open until after the due date so I can grade them all at once) and questions or comments which require an immediate reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your questions and comments. I also read them first before posting them.