[20 minutes] Oral Exam Practice!
- Play the French 2 Semester Oral Exam video; pause to allow student responses.
- Make sure every student has signed up for a time on the Semester Oral Exam Sign-up Sheet (southeast wall).
- Pay attention to pp. 58 and 60! Those pages tell you which verbs take avoir and être to form the past tense; 58 also lists irregular past participles.
- Do not use Google Translate. Make all sentences from vocab available in our textbook.
- You may use WordReference.com to check verb conjugations. For example, you can enter the verb aller into the WR verb conjugator and see all six present forms of the verb.
- Do not copy anyone else's sentences. You may ask other students questions, but working together does not mean one student comes up with original sentences and the other copies them down.
- attendre (remember: you don't need a preposition for "for" after this verb!)