[30 minutes] Past Tense Verb Quiz!
- Today's past tense quiz will include verbs that take avoir and verbs that take être in the past tense.
- The quiz will include regular -er, -ir, and -re verbs.
- The quiz will include verbs that have irregular past participles.
- See p. R27, p. 238, 240, 262, and 274.
[30 minutes] Practice Oral Exam Questions!
[30 minutes] Work Time!
Les Devoirs: Check out the complete Special Verb List. Copy all of those verbs into a table on Word. Expand that table to have nine columns in which you will write the following information:
- first-person singular present
- second-person singular present
- third-person singular present
- first-person plural present
- second-person plural present
- third-person plural present
- past tense helping verb (avoir or être)
- past participle