DUE: Les Devoirs! Vocab and Grammar Review! Translate the following sentences. Pay close attention to verb tense! Hint:
- I'm going to the art gallery.
- Why didn't you go to the exhibit?
- Ciera was going to the circus.
- We will not go to the show.
- Justice and Brianna would go to the movie, if they had (imparfait!) the money.
- We are not doing our homework.
- Did Lacey go hang-gliding?
- Trevor used to go parachuting.
- Abby and Shelbee will go mountain-climbing.
- I would go kayaking, if I didn't have (imparfait!) fear of fish.
- Rachel is reading about sharks.
- Cody and Taylor didn't read about jellyfish.
- I was reading about dolphins.
- Katharine will read about bears.
- We would read about foxes, if we had (imparfait!) the time.
- Madisen is not falling ill.
- Our friends adopted a child from China.
- Abigail will find work in New York.
- Kelby was applying for a job in Canada.
- Kenzie would move to Hollywood, if she liked (imparfait!) earthquakes.
[20 minutes] Grammar/Vocab Review: Put today's 20 sentences au tableau!
[70 minutes] Oral Exam Practice!