French 3: Friday May 10 2013 Lesson Plan

Alerte rouge! CAH is out today! That means it's up to you students to make the most of this review time. I may be able to get online during class (though I'm being Dad first today), so if you have questions, e-mail me, and I will try to respond during class.

DUE: rien! parce que vous avez beaucoup à étudier!

[45 minutes] Practice Oral Exam Questions!
  • Do not leave class today without signing up for an oral exam time!
  • Note that I have added the practice video. You should be able to access this video via the school's online video library.
[45 minutes] Work Time!

Les Devoirs: Vocab and Grammar Review! Translate the following sentences. Pay close attention to verb tense! Hint:

sentences
verbs
chapters
#1-5
aller
9
#6-10
faire
5
#11-15
lire
5
#16-20
potpourri
4
  1. I'm going to the art gallery.
  2. Why didn't you go to the exhibit?
  3. Ciera was going to the circus.
  4. We will not go to the show.
  5. Justice and Brianna would go to the movie, if they had (imparfait!) the money.
  6. We are not doing our homework.
  7. Did Lacey go hang-gliding?
  8. Trevor used to go parachuting.
  9. Abby and Shelbee will go mountain-climbing.
  10. I would go kayaking, if I didn't have (imparfait!) fear of fish.
  11. Rachel is reading about sharks.
  12. Cody and Taylor didn't read about jellyfish.
  13. I was reading about dolphins.
  14. Katharine will read about bears.
  15. We would read about foxes, if we had (imparfait!) the time.
  16. Madisen is not falling ill.
  17. Our friends adopted a child from China.
  18. Abigail will find work in New York.
  19. Kelby was applying for a job in Canada.
  20. Kenzie would move to Hollywood, if she liked (imparfait!) earthquakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your questions and comments. I also read them first before posting them.