Friday Oral Exams Postponed! Schedule Your Make-up Time!

Mes élèves! Je suis très désolé! I had to step out early today (Friday) due to illness; thus, all oral exams scheduled for today have been postponed!

Semester grades are due Wednesday, January 18, at 8 a.m. We will get all of these quizzes done in time to meet that deadline. I will be available to give you the oral quiz at the following times and places:
  • Saturday, January 14, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., Spearfish Public Library.
  • Sunday, January 15 Update: cancelled! Public library is closed this Sunday!
  • Monday, Janaury 16 (in-service day), 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., and 3:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., my classroom.
  • Tuesday, January 17, 8:15 a.m. to 9:45 a.m., and 3:15 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., my classroom.
I'm no more fond of working on the weekend than you are, but we need to get these tests done by the end of the school day Tuesday. We can get these tests done in the times above, but you cannot all wait until Tuesday after school.

To sign up for a time, e-mail me at my school address: cheidelb@spearfish.k12.sd.us. I will post the taken times on this blog post. Bonne chance!

Day/Time
Student
Tuesday 08:00Madison S.
08:05
----------15:15Jair
15:20CJ
15:25Beau
15:30Drew
15:35Taylor F.
15:40
15:45
15:50
15:55

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your questions and comments. I also read them first before posting them.