[45 minutes] Chapter 4 Grammar Quiz! Sentences on board; you translate! Five big issues:
- How to express need with avoir besoin de (j'ai besoin de, tu as besoin de, il a besoin de...) and il me faut (p. 125)
- How to conjugate -re verbs (p. 116)
- How to conjugate -ger/-cer verbs (p. 118)
- How to conjugate the accent-changing verbs (the verbs that add accents grave in the 1-2-3-6 forms; a.k.a. the shoe verbs, boot verbs, sheep verbs; p. 128)
- How to use adjectives as nouns (p. 130).
[45 minutes] Begin Semester Exam Review!
- Check out draft questions for Semester Oral Exam.
- Practice Chapter 1 Vocab.
Les Devoirs: rien! But be ready for review exercises this week and in January to boost scores and prepare for finals January 14–16!