- Write possible answers to each of the Semester Oral Exam questions!
- Pick one place or one object from the French trip itinerary that you'd like to see. Prepare a minimum-three-minute presentation on this place/object of interest to deliver today.
- Make sure you've entered your chosen topic on the Shared Google Doc topic chart.
- Prepare a 30-second introduction to your topic in French and deliver this introduction without notes.
- The rest of the presentation may be in English or French, delivered with or without notes (but please, please, please, not read directly from a transcript, because that it usually deathly boring).
- Audiovisual aids are welcome but entirely optional. I will grade the quality of your French introduction (pronunciation, information, grammar) and the quality of the main presentation (a clear explanation of what makes this place/object so interesting).
- Topics can be any place on the travel itinerary, with the exception that you cannot do one whole city.
- Topics can also be specific objects at certain places, like specific art works in the Louvre, the Musée d'Orsay, etc.
[50 minutes] Students present! Ten to go!
If any time remains at the end of class, review the draft Semester Oral Exam Questions!
Les Devoirs: Pratiquez le français 15 minutes par jour pendant les vacances.
- Écoutez et répondez aux questions de l'examen oral.
- Révisez le vocabulaire et le grammaire des Chapitres 1, 2 et 3.