[20 minutes] Oral Exam Practice!
- Play the French 1 Semester Oral Exam video; pause to allow student responses.
- Make sure every student has signed up for a time on the Semester Oral Exam Sign-up Sheet (southeast wall).
Les Devoirs: Verb conjugation! Practice the full six-part present tense conjugation of each of the following verbs by writing six complete sentences for each verb!
- Do not use Google Translate. Make all sentences from vocab available in our textbook.
- You may use WordReference.com to check verb conjugations. For example, you can enter the verb aller into the WR verb conjugator and see all six present forms of the verb.
- Do not copy anyone else's sentences. You may ask other students questions, but working together does not mean one student comes up with original sentences and the other copies them down.
- commencer (Consider using a verb after each one of these. For instance, you could say "Bob is starting to eat" by putting the infinitive "to eat" after the conjugated form of "commencer": Bob commence à manger.)
- attendre (remember: you don't need a preposition for "for" after this verb!)