- Écrivez p. 113 Exs. 28 & 29.
- Étudiez pour l'examen de vocabulaire 3.2! pp. 110–113!
[25 minutes] Vocab Quiz 3.2!
[20 minutes] Grammar Review: plus-que-parfait—the past perfect!
- Écrivez les phrases des Exercises 28 et 29 au tableau!
- Discuss plus-que-parfait in context of tense-sequence chart on p. 114.
[45 minutes] Research Time!
Les Devoirs Massifs:
- Due lundi, le 17 décembre: Enter 10 noteworthy dates in French history in the chart provided on the French 3 Shared Google Doc History Chart!
- Due mercredi, le 18 décembre: Pick one place or one object from the French trip itinerary that you'd like to see. Prepare a minimum-three-minute presentation on this place/object of interest to deliver on Wednesday.
- Please enter your chosen topic on the Shared Google Doc topic chart by the end of class today!
- You must prepare a 30-second introduction to your topic in French and deliver this introduction without notes.
- The rest of the presentation may be in English or French, delivered with or without notes (but please, please, please, not read directly from a transcript, because that it usually deathly boring).
- Audiovisual aids are welcome but entirely optional. I will grade the quality of your French introduction (pronunciation, information, grammar) and the quality of the main presentation (a clear explanation of what makes this place/object so interesting).
- Topics can be any place on the travel itinerary, with the exception that you cannot do one whole city.
- Topics can also be specific objects at certain places, like specific art works in the Louvre, the Musée d'Orsay, etc.
- Work time on Monday!