- Start up the computer and the software.
- Start up the browser.
- Search for information, click on links, maybe download some files....
- Open your word processor.
- Write, write, write,...
- Save, shut it down (éteindre), take a break...
- Reopen, correct, print (or just e-mail!)...
- Give the paper to the teacher.
[10 minutes] Vocab Practice! Around the horn: each student must demonstrate performing one of the vocab actions on his/her computer and say what he/she is doing!
[30 minutes] How-To Presentations!
- Students get five minutes to prepare, test equipment on Smart Board, etc.
- Students present! CAH corrects!
[30 minutes] New Grammar: suivre p. 134
- Practice conjugation!
- Note the possible confusion with je suis.
- Note past participle suivi.
- Practice with pp. 134–135 Exs. 27, 28, 29
- Write sentences for p. 135, Exercise 30.
- Write six original sentences using different forms of suivre.