French 2: Dec 22-Jan 3 Lesson Plan

DUE: Les Devoirs: Translate the following sentences, paying close attention to the use of object pronouns and the agreement between participles and direct object pronouns.
  1. I saw him.
  2. I saw her.
  3. I saw them.
  4. The track? We went there.
  5. The infirmary? Luc stayed there.
  6. The laboratory? She died there.
  7. The competition? Marie won it!
  8. The competition? They lost it.
  9. The quiz (interro)? We took it.
  10. The test (examen)? We took it.

{30 minutes} Review the above translation sentences on the board!
  • Bonus practice: change one word in each of the above sentences, ask students to rewrite sentences on the board to reflect those changes.
  • Perhaps ask students to suggest changes to each sentence!
{10 minutes} Brief review of grammar pages (pp. 36, 72, 112, 148): all fair game for final exam (only first part of 148, on object pronouns and past tense, the grammar we are working on right now)!

{30 minutes} Practice oral exam questions!

Les Devoirs: Translate the following sentences, paying close attention to the use of object pronouns and the agreement between participles and direct object pronouns.
  1. They saw her.
  2. She saw them.
  3. We saw him.
  4. He saw us.
  5. I listened to them (fem.).
  6. They (fem.) listened to me.
  7. We listened to you (sing.).
  8. You (sing.) listened to us.
  9. The contest? Spearfish won it.
  10. The sports complex? She found it.
  11. The lunchroom? I liked it.
  12. The infirmary? Yes, I drew it on the map.
  13. The contest? We went to it.
  14. The sports complex? She took a test there.
  15. The lunchroom? I arrived there at 8 o'clock.
  16. The infirmary? We returned there Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your questions and comments. I also read them first before posting them.