[5 minutes] Speaking Warm-up! "Qu'est-ce que tu veux maintenant?"
- CAH asks student, students responds; then that students asks the next student, and so on around the room.
[30 minutes] Grammar Review: Les Devoirs au Tableau!
- Students write translations on board; after correction, students rewrite sentences with different subjects!
- Be ready for quiz on savoir, pouvoir, vouloir, voir, et devoir mardi, le 29 janvier!
[30 minutes] New Vocab: List 5.1, pp. 150–153!
- Écoutez et répétez!
- Drill months and seasons.
- Repeat our speaking warm-up, but now with Qu'est-ce que tu veux faire en [insert month or season here... noting that spring is the prepositional exception: au printemps!]
- Prepare for Tuesday Grammar Quiz over this week's 5 -oir verbs: savoir, pouvoir, vouloir, voir, et devoir. Be ready to write out the six-part conjugation chart for each verb and write sentences using those verbs in context.
- Write out Vocab List 5.1 words and phrases four times. Don't forget the two Exprimons-nous sections. You must handwrite these words. You may not type them. You may ink them on your computers.