[25 minutes] First -oir verb quiz!
- Know the conjugations of devoir, voir, vouloir, pouvoir, and savoir.
- Be ready to translate sentences into French using those verbs.
[45 minutes] Vocab Practice!
- First in pairs, students ask each other what activities they know how to do (Tu sais + infinitive). When students say they know how to do an activity, students should follow up by asking when (quand) they do that activity; students should answer by saying in what month(s) and/or season(s) they do those activities.
- CAH checks homework during this time.
- Month drill: drill students in unison and individually on months (split groups with TAs!).
- Do p. 152 Exs. 1, 2, & 3 together as time permits
[5 minutes] faire! p. 154
- Remind of conjugation on board
- Quick exercise: write six sentences saying "I ski... you ski... he skis..." etc.
Les Devoirs: Write out pp. 153–154 Exercises 4, 6, and 7