[30 minutes] Oral Quiz Review!
[30 minutes] More Grammar Review: Verbs!
- Continue with 72 verb sentences from last time's assignment. Put remaining sentences on board.
- Then CAH assigns sentences using irregular participles and verbs of motion in past. Practice the strange forms on the board!
Les Devoirs: Practice Chapter 4 Grammar by translating the following sentences:
- The apples? We bought them.
- The apple? Bob bought it.
- The math course? The girls took it.
- The boys? She followed them.
- Frédérique watches only French movies.
- Gabrielle lost only the cheese.
- Someone has left.
- Does the dog hear something?
- Marie saw nobody.
- Nobody understands.
- Jacques knows nothing.
- Nothing is in the backpack.
- We are taking a German course.
- Isabella is taking a biology course.
- The girls are taking a computer course.
- Louis and Lorraine are taking a physics course.
- We've been talking for three hours.
- Mathilde has been studying since noon.
- That makes three weeks that we've been in Paris.