- Write tout/toute sentences for p. 165, Exercise 13.
- Handwrite Vocab List 5.2, including Exprimons-nous and Entre copains, four times. You must handwrite these words. You may not type them. You may ink them on your computers.
[15 minutes] tout/toute/tous/toutes practice!
- Students put homework sentences on the board! (CAH checks homework during this time.)
- Practice pronunciation.
- If time allows, change nouns to require different tout forms.
[40 minutes] Vocab Practice!
- CAH asks students questions, students answer using Vocab 5.2.
- Do p. 172 Exs. 21 and 23 on paper.
[35 minutes] Practice time for...
Les Devoirs: Routine Skits!
- In pairs, students compose skits about morning and evening routine.
- One student prepares a description of a morning/before-school routine; other student acts it out.
- Second student prepares a description of an after-school/evening routine, first student acts it out.
- Each person's routine must include at least four activities and at least three reflexive verbs!
- Students present without scripts or notes!