- On Ex. 3, write all sentences, including those with no blanks to fill.
- On Ex. 4, just write the answers (in complete sentences) to each question.
- Students line up at center of room, two lines, face to face.
- Partners drill each other: one says French word, other says English translation.
- Alternate asking and answering.
- All shift over one spot when CAH calls!
- First repeat the expressions.
- Then go around the room, ask what students think of the students sitting next to them.
- Read sentences aloud.
- Repeat conjugation:
je suis nous sommes tu es vous êtes il/elle/on est ils/elles sont
- Do p. 82 ex. 6 together
- Students take 5 minutes to do ex. 7 on their own, then read sentences and answers aloud.
- Drill: each student must say a sentence aloud using the pronoun and proper être form that CAH points to on board!
Les Devoirs: p. 83 exs. 8-9
Also study for Vocab Quiz 3.1: p.107 Vocabulaire 1! Quiz will take place Nov. 8-9.