[15 minutes] Practice Pronunciation!
- Students drill each other on vocab pronunciation
- CAH checks homework for completion
[25 minutes] Vocab Practice!
- Do p. 20 Exs. 23, 22 and 24 together: start with Ex. 23 listening exercise first, then have students write out Exs. 22 and 24.
- Each student takes a crack at p. 21 Ex. 25: compose one logical sentence using the phrases given in the columns.
[25 minutes] Review -er verbs! p. 22
- Recall the basic endings: -e, -es, -e, -ons, -ez, -ent
- Remember the rather unexciting fact that the 1, 2, 3, and 6 (the je, tu, il, and ils forms) are all pronounced the same.
- Each student finds three -er verbs, writes conjugation.
- Each student says conjugation out loud! If preceding student says your verb, you have to find another one!
Les Devoirs: pp. 22-23, Exs. 27 & 28