Again, details on oral quiz:
- Two meetings from now (Nov. 26), we will do another one-on-one oral interview in the hall.
- Eight questions total!
- CAH will ask you five questions about where one can buy certain groceries (Où est-ce qu'on peut acheter...?).
- To get full credit, you need to respond in a complete sentence saying where one can buy such things (On peut acheter... à ...).
- You can use le supermarché in no more than one response. The rest of your responses must use terms for specific shops.
- CAH will ask you two questions about whether you like shopping, who in your family does the shopping, and/or what items you enjoy shopping for.
- You must then ask CAH one grocery-related question. CAH will respond in second-year French. You will translate his response into English.
- Students pair up, ask each other questions from their list.
- CAH checks and helps refine questions at this time.
- Then in large group, students ask each other questions.
[40 minutes] New Vocabulary! Chapter 4.1!
- pp. 118–121: Écoutez et répétez!
- N'oubliez pas Exprimons-nous et Entre Copains!
- CAH pose des questions élémentaire du vocabulaire.
Les Devoirs: Écrivez les mots et les expression du Vocab 4.1 quatre fois, incluyant "Exprimons-nous" et "Entre Copains"! There should be at least 49 items written four times on your homework. Allez!