- Write all vocab words and phrases on pp. 94–97, including Exprimons-nous and Déjà vu direction expressions, four times.
- Make five shop signs representing five of the shops included in this list! Signs should include the word for the shop and at least one image clearly representing what the shop sells.
[40 minutes] Pronunciation Practice/Vocab Practice!
- First listen and repeat! [WS!]
- Then students pair up, read to each other, CAH/WS circulate and correct.
- Practice "Où est-ce que on peut acheter..." and "Qui vend les...."
- Practice directions: devant, derrière, entre, à côté de, à gauche de, à droite de with movements and physical responses.
- Do Exs. 24 & 26 together.
[20 minutes] y as a "pronoun" p. 88
- Note that y isn't really a pronoun; it's not standing for a noun, but a prepositional phrase.
- Do Ex. 13 together.
[30 minutes] work time for next great skit!
Les Devoirs: Grocery Adventure Skit! Present Wednesday, Nov. 7 (time available to work on this skit during second half of class Monday)!