[30 minutes] Chapter 6 Grammar Quiz! Items the quiz will cover:
- p. 188: partitive (de)
- p. 190: -ir verbs
- p. 200: conjugation of prendre (to take)
- p. 202: imperative (giving commands)
- Note that these verbs don't all conjugate the same way!
- Show conjugations on Smart Board, look for memorable patterns, connections to previous verb forms we've studied.
- Note that interdire takes de before the verb being forbidden and à before the person being forbidden to do it.
- Write each of these 13 verbs' conjugations.
- Write one original sentence using each of these verbs.