[30 minutes] Brain Warm-Up: Verb Conjugation au tableau!
- Pick one verb: not an -er verb!
- Write one plural form in each of the six verb tenses.
- Write one sentence using that verb (any tense).
- CAH checks homework during this time.
[30 minutes] Vocabulary Practice! Do pp. 368–369, Exs. 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 together out loud.
- Pick subject for art essay!
- Choose one famous French work of art created since 1800. Enter this choice (title and artist) on the Shared Google Doc by Thursday!
- If you're looking for a good subject, try the catalogues of the Museé d'Orsay, the Louvre (note: lots of pre-1800 work), and the Rodin Museum (sculpture!); the Wikipedia chronological list of famous French artists; this list of important French painters....
- For next week Monday, write a 100-word paragraph (oui, en français!) describing the work of art and explaining why it is important.
- Now the real casse-tête: Next week Wednesday, March 20 (Bon printemps!), you will talk to CAH about your chosen art work in an oral interview, face-to-face. You'll get five minutes to say everything you can about this work of art. CAH will expect you to recount to him what you say about the artwork in your written paragraph. Naturally, you will undertake this oral interview without any notes.