[30 minutes] Practice Vocab!
- CAH reads, students repeat.
- Students pair up, practice pronunciation with each other. (CAH checks homework during this time.)
- Practice with pp. 236–237, Exs. 1, 2, 3, & 4
[30 minutes] New Grammar: Imperfective!
- Chapter 6, p. 198 has the first chart and explanation!
- Practice with chanter, choisir, attendre
- Do Exs. 6 & 7 together.
Les Devoirs: Le théâtre du camping!
- Students may work in twos, threes, or fours.
- Students must compose and perform a skit on camping using numerous items from Vocab List 7.1.
- Each student must deliver at least six lines. (Yes, that means a trio will do a longer skit than a duo.)
- For each camping-gear vocab word, you must have a prop or picture! You can use the pictures you drew in class last time. You can draw new pictures. You can bring in real objects (just not lighters or other items that can set people on fire or otherwise violate school policy).
- Students perform without notes!