- Each student writes a short story about an adventure in nature.
- Minimum ten sentences (and for Pierre's sake, don't write your story in English and then plunk it into Google Translate!)
- Every sentence must use vocab from Chapter 7 (highlight those words!)
- Story must be complete and ready to read aloud next class period!
[15 minutes] Imperfect Practice: Each student picks two verbs, conjugates each fully in present, passé composé, and imperfective. CAH checks at desk!
[60 minutes] CAH conferences with students on stories; students work on...
- Revise stories, enter this revised text in the appropriate slot on the French 2 Shared Google Doc, and prepare for presentation in front of class.
- Write 20 original sentences: ten in past ("somebody did something"), ten in imperfective ("somebody was doing something")!
- Four sentences must use je as the subject.
- Four sentences must use nous as the subject.
- Four sentences must use proper names as subjects.
- Eight sentences must use different nouns/noun phrases (not people's names) as subjects.
- Every sentence must use a different verb! (I would suggest starting with the Chapter 7 Vocab List on p. 265, using all the verbs there, then working backwards through our other vocab lists!)