- Revise stories, enter this revised text in the appropriate slot on the French 2 Shared Google Doc, and prepare for presentation in front of class.
- Write 20 original sentences: ten in past ("somebody did something"), ten in imperfective ("somebody was doing something")!
- Four sentences must use je as the subject.
- Four sentences must use nous as the subject.
- Four sentences must use proper names as subjects.
- Eight sentences must use different nouns/noun phrases (not people's names) as subjects.
- Every sentence must use a different verb! (I would suggest starting with the Chapter 7 Vocab List on p. 265, using all the verbs there, then working backwards through our other vocab lists!)
[45 minutes] Story presentations!
- 15 minutes prep: students find friends to act out their stories! Listen and practice!
- 30 minutes: each student reads his her story as narrator; helpers act out what happens.
[25 minutes] Grammar Practice au tableau! Students write select sentences at the board (CAH picks categories).
[20 minutes] Vocab Practice! Face à face!
Les Devoirs: rien! Mais étudiez fort pour les examens:
- mardi le 2 avril: Vocab Quiz 7.2
- mardi le 2 avril: Oral Quiz: recite your histoire d'aventure without notes!
- jeudi le 4 avril: Grammar Quiz: l'imparfait et le passé composé