- For today, Monday, March 18, write a 100-word paragraph (oui, en français!) describing the work of art and explaining why it is important. Submit this text via the Shared Google Doc, in the "Notes" column of the "Famous French Works of Art" table.
- Study for Vocab Quiz 9.1 Monday, March 18!
[25 minutes] Vocab Quiz 9.1!
[30 minutes] Grammar Practice: Inversion!
- Students work on p. 371 Ex. 10
- CAH reviews paragraphs during this time!
[10 minutes] Student share answers aloud for Exs. 10 to 11.
[25 minutes] Practice Reading Aloud! Students read their artwork essays aloud, with attention to pronunciation and meaning.
- Listeners take notes, try to translate!
- mercredi, le 20 mars: p. 371 Ex. 11. Write out the questions that would logically precede each answer!
- mercredi, le 20 mars: Choose another student's essay, translate it back to English! No need to write down that translation, but be ready to read that other student's essay aloud Wednesday and translate it just by looking at the French text. Indicate which paragraph you choose to translate in the far right column of the Google Doc table; each student must choose a different paragraph!
- vendredi, le 22 mars: You will talk to CAH about your chosen art work (the paragraph you yourself wrote in French) in an oral interview, face-to-face. You'll get five minutes to say everything you can about this work of art. CAH will expect you to recount to him what you say about the artwork in your written paragraph. Naturally, you will undertake this oral interview without any notes.