- In Ex. 17, write the question, then the answer in a complete sentence.
[15 minutes] Practice -ir verb conjugations online!
- Select "-ir verbs" and "présent".
- Note that you need to include accent marks on this U. Texas website.
- Students work individually on this 15-verb exercise.
- CAH checks homework during this time.
[20 minutes] Grammar/Vocab Review: Share homework sentences aloud. Focus on Ex. 17, questions with original student answers!
[55 minutes] Breakfast Skits!
- Students in trios prepare brief skits about eating breakfast.
- Two of the students must each say five lines.
- Each line must contain at least one vocab word.
- Third student doesn't have to say anything, but during skit, must hold up a card/paper with each word vocab as it is spoken!
- Prepare for 40 minutes, present during last 15 minutes of this class period.
- Each student who misses today should write his/her own skit along these lines and present that text to CAH upon returning to class. Live presentation is optional and contingent on finding willing partner
Les Devoirs: Étudiez comme fou pour l'examen de vocabulaire 6.1
- Breakfast words pp. 184–185
- Exprimons-nous pp. 185 & 187
- Entre copains p. 189
- -ir verbs p. 190!