[25 minutes] Vocab Quiz 2.2! Les conversations téléphonique, les lettres de motivation (pp. 56–59
[65 minutes] Work time for musician presentations... and you'll need every moment to practice your audiovisuals and your English translations.
Les Devoirs: Musician Presentations en direct mercredi!
- students pick a French/francophone musician from those featured on the the liste des artistes d'RFI Musique.
- Students have entered their names and their chosen musician on the French Shared Google Doc.
- For Wednesday, October 24, each student/pair prepares a seven- to ten-minute presentation on his/her/their chosen artist.
- Students should speak for at least five minutes of the presentation.
- If working in a pair, one student must speak exclusively in French, while the other offers English translation.
- Presentation should include slides with French text only.
- Presentation should include at least one classroom-appropriate musical clip of the artist (video or audio).
- Voici la partie difficile: Students may use notes written in French. (In other words, you get no script for your English translation.)