CAH scores these presentations according to the following grid:
|present video/audio clip|
|speak for at least 5 minutes|
|speak French well|
|translate reasonably into English|
We finished three presentations last time. We will likely finish three or four today, then hear the remainder on Wednesday.
Les Devoirs: Tense Practice! Translate these 15 sentences, paying attention to the proper use of the past, imperfect, and future!
- I drove my car to Rapid City.
- I was driving my car to Rapid City when I saw the bus.
- I will drive my car to Rapid City.
- Liselle translated the book.
- Liselle was translating the book when she heard the bus.
- Liselle will translate the book tomorrow.
- We produced excellent presentations.
- We were producing excellent presentations when Mr. Morford entered the room.
- We will produce excellent presentations.
- The Egyptians built (constructed) the Pyramids.
- The Egyptians were building the Pyramids when extraterrestrials arrived.
- We will build new Pyramids.
- Did you roast (cuire!) some beef?
- Were you roasting some beef when I called?
- Will you roast some beef Saturday?