[15 minutes] Kelby and Trevor give France map presentations!
[20 minutes] Vocab Practice: Telephone!
- First warm up with p. 58 Ex. 23: write out all sentences [5 minutes]
- Then CAH "calls" each student, they must respond with Vocab 2.2 phrases!
- Then hand off to students, who call each other and stage brief conversations.
- Expect Vocab Quiz 2.2 lundi, le 22 octobre!
Les Devoirs: beaucoup!
- Due next time: p. 59 Ex. 24: Rewrite Alexandra's letter as a formal business letter.
- Also due next time: you and a partner (or two!) prepare a phone skit using our vocab phone phrases. Each student should deliver at least five lines.
- Due next week Wednesday: Presentation on French Musician!
- In pairs or individually, students pick a French/francophone musician from those featured on the the liste des artistes d'RFI Musique.
- By next time (Thursday October 18), students enter their names and their chosen musician on the French Shared Google Doc.
- For Wednesday, October 24, each student/pair prepares a seven- to ten-minute presentation on his/her/their chosen artist.
- Students should speak for at least five minutes of the presentation.
- If working in a pair, one student must speak exclusively in French, while the other offers English translation.
- Presentation should include slides with French text only.
- Presentation should include at least one classroom-appropriate musical clip of the artist (video or audio).
- Students may use notes written in French. (In other words, you get no script for your English translation.)