- Prepare for Vocab Quiz 10.2! pp. 358–361... and don't forget la carte de crédit, la carte bleue, et la carte bancaire.
- Write a travel-preparation skit with one partner.
- You must speak in the future tense (I will go, I will prepare...).
- Each skit must use at least ten different Chapter 10 vocab words, which you should say with great emphasis!
- Each person should say at least four sentences.
- You will present without notes Friday!
[25 minutes] Travel Prep Presentations!
- 5-minute warm-up period, then students present.
- CAH grades on pronunciation, use and emphasis of vocab words, meeting 4-sentence-each requirement, and use of future tense.
- Don't forget: you present without notes! Memorize!
[30 minutes] Vocab Quiz 10.2!
[45 minutes] Grammar Practice!
- Students work backwards through our vocab lists (Chapter 10, 7, 9, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1) and identify any verbs they can find.
- For each verb, students write four short sentences: present tense , past tense, imperfect, and future (présent, passé composé, imparfait, futur).
- By the end of the period, each student should be able to show me 40 sentences (yes, for points in book!).
Les Devoirs: rien! But come loaded for verb-tense bear mardi, quand vous allez passer et réussir à l'examen de grammaire! Quatre temps des verbes!