- Each student should make a four-by-four grid as follows:
- With verbs of their choosing, students fill in the grid with sentences showing the same action in these four different temporal forms. Par exemple:
|présent||passé composé (58, 60)||imparfait|
|verb of motion|
|verb #1: bouffer||Marie bouffe.||Marie a bouffé.||Marie bouffait.||Marie bouffera.|
|verb of motion: tomber||Nous tombons!||Nous sommes tombés!||Nous tombions!||Nous tomberons!|
- Complete the above 4x4 verb tense grid!
- Vocab Practice: Each student writes ten sentences about planning for a trip.
- Pick a country and a city therein.
- Use at least ten terms from Vocab List 10.2 to tell us what you will do to get ready for the trip.
- Write all ten sentences in the future tense ("I will buy... I will look for....")
[45 minutes] Grammar Review! Les devoirs au tableau!
[10 minutes] Vocab 10.2 face-to-face review!
- Prepare for Vocab Quiz 10.2!
- Write a travel-preparation skit with one partner.
- You must speak in the future tense (I will go, I will prepare...).
- Each skit must use at least ten different Chapter 10 vocab words, which you should say with great emphasis!
- Each person should say at least four sentences.
- You will present without notes Friday!