- Study for Vocab Quiz 10.1 (pp. 346–348 + countries on page R21!) jeudi, la prochaine fois! And remember, the quiz section covering the countries will be different from the norm: I will give you a map, and you will have to label the countries from this list in French!
- Write 20 original sentences in the future tense—i.e., saying somebody will do something!
- Ten sentences must use je as the subject (I will...).
- Ten sentences must use a different subject.
- Every sentence must use a different verb! (I would suggest starting with the Chapter 7 Vocab List on p. 265, using all the verbs there, then working backwards through our other vocab lists!)
[25 minutes] Vocab Quiz 10.1
[30 minutes] Grammar Practice: Future Tense!
- Each student reads a sentence from his/her original homework; next student translates that sentence.
[25 minutes] New Vocabulary! List 10.2, pp. 358–361
- Écoutez et répétez!
- Add la carte de crédit, la carte bleue, and la carte bancaire.
Les Devoirs: Handwrite each vocab word/phrase four times.