[25 minutes] Examen de six verbes: donner, prendre, suivre, laisser, penser, croire!
- Know how to conjugate each of these six verbs.
- Know how to translate sentences, English to French, using these six verbs.
[10 minutes] Practice Vocab 6.1 Vocab pronunciation! pp. 184–185, 187, 189
- Add la crêpe! French students must know the word crêpe!
- Focus on Exprimons-nous p. 185, esp. manger et boire.
- Get students to say what they like and don't like for breakfast.
- Do follow-ups: if students say they like le pain or le toast or le croissant, ask if they like those things avec la confiture, le beurre, le café, etc.
Les Devoirs: Vocab 6.1 Writing and Picture Practice!
- Write all vocab phrases in Exprimons-nous p. 185, Exprimons-nous p. 187, and Entre copains p. 189 four times.
- Write all vocab words and phrases in the pictures on pp. 184–185 three times.
- Include la crêpe! French students must know the word crêpe!
- Alongside all of the nouns for foods and table things, draw or paste a picture that clearly depicts each noun!
- Do all words and phrases in the order presented on pp. 185–189, not the incomplete alphabetical list on p. 213!
- You should have about 59 separate vocab entries.