- Highlight the vocab you use.
- Be prepared to read these stories aloud for others to listen and translate.
- Everyone to the board; each students does present, past, imperfect, future, and conditional of the "we" form of one of the verbs from Vocab List 5.2 (note the fine assortment of regular, -cer/-ger, verbs of motion, and reflexive verbs to make the past tense exciting!).
- Students read future life histories out loud.
- Fellow students ask questions about each story
[10 minutes] Vocab 4.2 Face-to-face drill!
- Students pair up to compose and perform skits combining their life-story vocab with the polite expressions on p. 149
- When presenting (scripts allowed!), students should say with great emphasis the words on this vocab list.
- Present this class period! For points!
Les Devoirs: rien! mais étudiez fort pour l'examen de vocabulaire 4.2 pp. 146–149