[5 minutes] Vocab Warm-Up! Students pair up, drill each other on Vocab List 5.1: One student says name of animal in French, other student must act out that creature!
[20 minutes] Vocab Practice: Go over Exs. 3, 4, and 5 au tableau!
[35 minutes] New Grammar: Subjunctive!
- See pp. 150 for subjunctive endings
- See this website for usage (need, desire, emotion...)
- See p. 190 for use with craindre and avoir peur
- Practice with Ex. 27 p. 150, p. 190–191 Exs. 8, 9
Les Devoirs: Theatre des animaux sauvages!
- In pairs or trios, prepare a skit discussing some sort of safari or outdoor adventure.
- Each skit should include at least five wild creatures from our vocab list, as well as phrases from the Exprimons-nous.
- Each speaker should say at least four sentences.
- Prepare to present Friday!