DUE: Les Devoirs: Theatre des animaux sauvages!
- In pairs or trios, prepare a skit discussing some sort of safari or outdoor adventure.
- Each skit should include at least five wild creatures from our vocab list, as well as phrases from the Exprimons-nous.
- Each speaker should say at least four sentences.
- Notes allowed!
[15 minutes] Students present skits!
- During each skit, have listeners check off vocab words/phrases used!
[10 minutes] Vocab 5.1 Practice: Face-to-Face drill!
[45 minutes] Grammar Practice: Subjunctive!
- Practice with Ex. 27 p. 150, p. 190–191 Exs. 8, 9.
- Check out necessity, desire, and emotion phrases requiring subjunctive on p. 152!
- Do p. 152 Ex. 31 together.
- Study like crazy for Vocab Quiz 5.1 Tuesday, Feb. 26!
- Compose ten sentences using the elements on p. 153 Ex 32 and p. 191 Ex. 10. Highlight the subjunctive verb in each sentence!