[25 minutes] Vocabulary Practice!
- First, quiz the words orally with Q&A.
- Next, do pp. 148–149 Exs. 23, 24, and 25 in pairs and out loud.
- Think vocab quiz not next time, but time after!
[15 minutes] Grammar Check! Verb Practice!
- Each student picks a verb, writes the ils/elles form of five tenses—present, past, imperfect, future, and conditional—on board!
[35 minutes] Reading/Translation Practice!
- Individually or in pairs, students work on translating this Le Monde article on a shooting in Marseilles!
- Compare translations in large group
[5 minutes] Lacey does presentation!
Les Devoirs: Write a brief (at least five sentences) history of your life (including your future death!) using at least ten terms from Vocab 4.2!
- Highlight the vocab you use.
- Be prepared to read these stories aloud for others to listen and translate.